Mental health in patients with rare soft-tissue tumors
What is this online survey about?
The purpose of this survey is to learn about the experiences and challenges of individuals with soft-tissue tumors. In doing so, we focus on a variety of mental health-related aspects which will help to gain a better understanding of patients with these rare oncological diseases.
The survey data will help to amplify the research and advocacy of rare diseases. Therefore, your support is greatly appreciated and beneficial for you and fellow patients.
You can participate, if:
- you are at least 18 years old
- you have sufficient English language skills
- you were diagnosed with any kind of soft-tissue tumor
- benign (e.g. Lipoma, Meningioma, Leiomyoma etc.)
- intermediate (e.g. Aggressive Fibromatosis, Lipofibromatosis etc.)
- malignant/sarcoma (e.g. GIST, Rhabdomyosarcoma, Liposarcoma etc. )
You cannot participate, if:
- you were diagnosed with a psychological disorder prior to your oncological diagnosis
- you were diagnosed with multiple tumors such as a benign and a malignant tumor
How can you participate and how long will it take?
We estimate that the survey will take about 20-30 minutes for you to complete.
For more information and participation follow the link below or scan the QR -code.
For further questions please reach out to: Ariana.Mehdizadeh@hhu.de
We appreciate your time and effort to support our research and wish you the very best!