In close collaboration with experts, patients and the SPAGN board, SPAGN identifies specific topics and brings the key players together to discuss and form a common statement or publication to address the topic and spread knowledge.
Recent roundtables were:
- TGCT Consensus Initiative
June 21, 2022, Frankfurt. Global consensus paper has been submitted.
- CTOS-SPAEN Initiative on "Global Patient Involvement in Sarcoma Care"
November 9 during the CTOS Annual Conference 2021, virtually, please find the recording of the meeting and further more information here.
- Leiomyosarcoma Research Roundtable
Held for the first time September 14, 2019 in Miami, USA; October 3, 2020, virtually; last meeting October 21&22, 2022 as a hybrid meeting
- Roundtable on Desmoids – outcome: Update of Desmoid Consensus Paper – published in "Annals of Oncology"
February 23, 2017 in Frankfurt, Germany
- Roundtable/Exchange in Generic Imatinib with CML Community and PD Dr. Peter Reichardt
July 15, 2015 in Munich, Germany
- Roundtable on Desmoids – outcome: Desmoid Consensus Paper – published by the European Journal of Cancer
May 8, 2014 in Frankfurt, Germany
- Roundtable on Pediatric and Wild-Type GIST
October 22, 2013 in London, UK