Overview: Scholarships can only be granted to SPAGN Member Organizations. One representative per member organization is eligible to apply for a scholarship. Scholarships will be limited and granted as our resources allow.
The scholarship will cover:
- A travel allowance of up to
- 350 EUR for members from Europe
- 1000 EUR for members from outside Europe
- Up to two nights of accommodation at the conference hotel
- The conference with world-renown speakers and sarcoma experts
- Food and beverages and dinners throughout the duration of the conference
You want to bring your colleague? Further representatives of your organization are welcome to register separately. Travel and accommodation are at own expenses, SPAGN will cover the conference fees incl. food and beverages throughout the meeting.
The deadline for scholarship applications has been extended to March 17, midnight CET
Don't miss out on this opportunity to connect, learn, and inspire at the SPAGN Annual Conference 2024. Save the date, mark your calendar, and join us from the 19th to the 21st of April 2024 in the enchanting city of Rome, Italy.
Let's make a difference together!