The Sarcoma Foundation of America is excited to invite you to the upcoming webinar on Sarcoma Patient Engagement
📅 Date & Time: January 18th, 1:00 – 2:30 EST
📍 Location: Webinar Registration – Zoom
In this webinar, key aspects of the collaboration between xCures, The Cure Drug Repurposing Collaboratory, Sarcoma Foundation of America, and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center providing valuable insights and practical knowledge that can benefit you both personally and professionally will be covered. The patient advocate speaker, Lennie Woods, brings a wealth of and will be sharing valuable from a patient and caregiver perspectives. The goal is to generate clinical evidence from real-world data on the safety and effectiveness of off-label treatments.
- Introduction from SFA
- CDRC to provide an overview and rationale of the Project.
- xCures to discuss their technology.
- Bill Tap to explain why this effort is important, and how data that is captured will be used to develop and design better clinical trials and integration with existing initiatives like PUSH.
- Patient/Caregiver Impact Statement.
- Q/A session to address patients/caregiver’s questions.