Canada: The Ewing’s Cancer Foundation of Canada
Ewing’s Cancer Foundation of Canada
Mail: 72 Rockport Crescent, Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4C 2L8
The Ewing’s Cancer Foundation of Canada is a public charitable foundation backed by a dedicated team of professionals, volunteer advisors, and supported by a Board of Directors, Honorary Board and Scientific Advisory Board.
The purpose of this foundation is to raise funds to provide research for Ewing’s Sarcoma in order to find new and better treatments and ultimately find the cure.
Our goals are
- To provide research grants to establish testing for early detection of Ewing’s Sarcoma.
- To fund research to enable scientists to unlock the genetic basis of Ewing’s Sarcoma.
- To expand the pool of medical researchers working in the field of Ewing’s Sarcoma by funding The Reid Pernica Ewing’s Sarcoma Award which will be given to new dedicated researchers through oncology organizations.
- To promote and assist Ewing’s Sarcoma researchers by acting as a liaison between patients, researchers and oncologists.
- To eliminate pain, suffering and death due to Ewing’s Sarcoma by finding more effective treatment options which will ultimately lead to the cure.
Leave a Comment